Those sly rascals at the Obama campaign thought they had come up with a great ad. See it at HERE so you too see why “we just can’t afford more of the same” today. And compare the 1982 images of McCain in Washington, D.C. as a congressman, with large, boxy cellular telephones, record turntables, outdated boxy computers, and the Rubiks Cube (R). Continue reading
- E. M. Forster"I'm a holy man minus the holiness."
- E. M. Forster
Enjoy the quipster!
- Cat Bullies Another Cat Into Submission
- Calico Cat Shows Off Her Kittens
- Pelican Gets A Scolding
- Chicks Go In And Out Of The Hand House
- Dog Waits Patiently At The Escalator
- Mother Waits For Her Kittens
- Baby’s Reaction To Hearing Mother’s Voice For The First Time With Hearing Aids
- Dog Apologizes For Misdeed
- German Shepherd Cares For Baby Goat
- Baby Bear Wants To Be Friends With Baby Deer