How disheartening that a professional photographer contracted by a national magazine, put in less than her usual 100% effort to photograph the subject she was paid to capture as best as possible. She then went on to take some extra photographic shots, for herself. Photographer, Jill Greenberg, self-admitted “pretty hard core Democrat.” Subject, John McCain, Republican presidential nominee. Magazine cover, October 2008, The Atlantic. Continue reading
- E. M. Forster"I'm a holy man minus the holiness."
- E. M. Forster
Enjoy the quipster!
- Cat Bullies Another Cat Into Submission
- Calico Cat Shows Off Her Kittens
- Pelican Gets A Scolding
- Chicks Go In And Out Of The Hand House
- Dog Waits Patiently At The Escalator
- Mother Waits For Her Kittens
- Baby’s Reaction To Hearing Mother’s Voice For The First Time With Hearing Aids
- Dog Apologizes For Misdeed
- German Shepherd Cares For Baby Goat
- Baby Bear Wants To Be Friends With Baby Deer