No Quarter’s Thursday Debate Rigged with Biased Moderator brings up the issue of neutrality. Ms. Gwen Ifill has been selected as the moderator for the Vice Presidential debate on Thursday October 2, 2008. Ifill, the host of PBS’ “Washington Week” and senior correspondent on “The NewsHour,” would seem to be a worthy moderator. One would presume the selection of the debate moderator would be to find someone who can effectively moderate the debate in a nonpartisan and impartial manner. But how impartial can Ms. Gwen Ifill be when she has written a pro-Obama book entitled, “The book entitled, Breakthrough: Politics and Race in the Age of Obama,” is pending release on inauguration day? Continue reading
- P. J. O'Rourke"Never wear anything that panics the cat."
- P. J. O'Rourke
Enjoy the quipster!
- Cat Bullies Another Cat Into Submission
- Calico Cat Shows Off Her Kittens
- Pelican Gets A Scolding
- Chicks Go In And Out Of The Hand House
- Dog Waits Patiently At The Escalator
- Mother Waits For Her Kittens
- Baby’s Reaction To Hearing Mother’s Voice For The First Time With Hearing Aids
- Dog Apologizes For Misdeed
- German Shepherd Cares For Baby Goat
- Baby Bear Wants To Be Friends With Baby Deer