Someone who has nothing to hide should be able to easily answer all these questions. Especially if they are running for the President of the United States.
“To Tell The Truth. Make It A Habit.”
Image courtesy of http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/3140/totellthetruth.html.
But instead, these questions have Obama hiding behind his attorneys refusing to answer.
From Page 5 -18 in lawsuit Case 2:08-cv-04083-RBS Document 15-2 Filed 10/06/2008 by Philip J. Berg in Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania.
1. Admit you were born in Kenya.
2. Admit you are a Kenya “natural born” citizen.
3. Admit your foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.
4. Admit your father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr. admitted Paternity of you.
5. Admit your mother gave birth to you in Mombosa, Kenya.
6. Admit your mother’s maiden name is Stanley Ann Dunham a/k/a Ann Dunham.
7. Admit the COLB [Certification of Live Birth] posted on the website “Fightthesmears.com” is a forgery.
8. Admit you were adopted by a Foreign Citizen.
9. Admit you were adopted by Lolo Soetoro, M.A. a citizen of Indonesia.
10. Admit you were not born in Hawaii.
11. Admit you were not born at the Queens Medical Center in Hawaii.
12. Admit you were not born at Kapi’oiani Medical Center for Women and Children in Hawaii.
13. Admit you were not born in a Hospital in Hawaii.
14. Admit you are a citizen of Indonesia.
15. Admit you never took the “Oath of Allegiance” to regain your U.S. Citizenship status.
16. Admit you are not a “natural born” United States citizen.
17. Admit your date of birth is August 4, 1961.
18. Admit you traveled to Pakistan in 1981 with your Pakistan friends.
19. Admit in 1981 you went to Indonesia on your way to Pakistan.
20. Admit Pakistan was a no travel zone in 1981 for American Citizens.
21. Admit in 1981 Pakistan was not allowing American Citizens to enter their Country.
22. Admit you traveled on your Indonesian Passport to Pakistan.
23. Admit you renewed your Indonesian Passport on your way to Pakistan.
24. Admit your senior campaign staff is aware you are not a “natural born” United States Citizen.
25. Admit you are proud of your Kenya Heritage.
26. Admit your relatives have requested changes to the portion of your birth certificate that identifies your first name.
27. Admit your relatives have requested changes to the portion of your birth certificate that identifies your last name.
28. Admit your relatives have requested changes to the portion of your birth certificate that identifies your place of birth.
29. Admit you have requested changes to the portion of your birth certificate that identifies your first name.
30. Admit you have requested changes to the portion of your birth certificate that identifies your last name.
31. Admit you have requested changes to the portion of your birth certificate that identifies your place of birth.
32. Admit that the document identified as your Indonesian School record from Fransiskus Assisi School in Jakarta, Indonesia, attached hereto as Exhibit “A”, is genuine.
33. Admit you went to a Judge in Hawaii to have your name changed.
34. Admit you went to a Senator and/or Congressman or other public official in Hawaii to have your name changed.
35. Admit you have had a passport issued to you from the Government of Indonesia.
36. Admit the United States Constitution does not allow for a Person to hold the office of President of the United States unless that person is a “natural born” United States citizen.
37. Admit you are ineligible pursuant to the United States Constitution to serve as President and/or Vice President of the United States.
38. Admit you have never renounced your citizenship as it relates to your citizenship to the country of Indonesia.
39. Admit you have never renounced your citizenship as it relates to your citizenship to the country of Kenya.
40. Admit you are an Attorney who specializes in Constitutional Law.
41. Admit Kenya was a part of the British Colonies at the time of your birth.
42. Admit Kenya did not become its own Republic until 1963.
43. Admit you are not a “Naturalized” United States Citizen.
44. Admit you have obtained $200 Million dollars in campaign funds by fraudulent means.
45. Admit you cannot produce a “vault” (original) long version of a birth certificate showing your birth in Hawaii.
46. Admit your “vault” (original) long version birth – certificate shows your birth in Kenya.
47. Admit the only time you have been to a Hospital in Hawaii was for check-ups or medical treatments for illnesses.
48. Admit Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii do not have any record of your mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to you.
49. Admit Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu, Hawaii do not have any record of your mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) giving birth to you.
50. Admit you were born in the Coast Province Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.
51. Admit you represented on your State Bar application in Illinois you have never used any other name other than Barack Hussein Obama.
52. Admit you went by the name Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.
53. Admit your Indonesian school records are under the name of Barry Soetoro.
54. Admit you took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when admitted to the State Bar of Illinois to practice Law.
55. Admit you took an Oath to uphold the United States Constitution when you were Sworn into your United States Senate Office.
56. Admit you hold dual citizenship with at least one other Country besides the United States of America.
Berg’s media release statement goes on to say,
Berg is “Outraged” that Obama & DNC Hide Again Behind Legal Issues as their attorney files a Motion for Protective Order to “not” Answer Admissions & Production of Documents while Betraying Public in not Producing Documents proving Obama is “qualified” to be a candidate for President.
It is believed Obama is an “illegal alien.”
Would not be hard to answer unless you have something to hide. The American people await your response, Senator Obama. The truth, that is.
Image courtesy of http://www.sodahead.com/question/82099/.
Video at Hillbuzz puts it in perspective.
I Invented The Internet (Ep. 6: October Surprise).
October 10, 2008
American Thinker believes This could be the game changer.