Val Kilmer wants to be New Mexico Governor? So says The Indian News. The Batman actor, a New Mexico resident for 25 years, says he possibly would like a hand in running his beloved state. It all started with a cell phone conversation with the New York Post.
- E. M. Forster"I'm a holy man minus the holiness."
- E. M. Forster
Enjoy the quipster!
- Cat Bullies Another Cat Into Submission
- Calico Cat Shows Off Her Kittens
- Pelican Gets A Scolding
- Chicks Go In And Out Of The Hand House
- Dog Waits Patiently At The Escalator
- Mother Waits For Her Kittens
- Baby’s Reaction To Hearing Mother’s Voice For The First Time With Hearing Aids
- Dog Apologizes For Misdeed
- German Shepherd Cares For Baby Goat
- Baby Bear Wants To Be Friends With Baby Deer