Indeed, others have caught on to the this ludicrous presentation of The Office of The President-Elect. An ostentacious sign attached to the lectern where Barack Obama was speaking. For himself. He is not president yet. But he soooo desperately needs the adulation and all the fixings, he is ready to as noted previously, “assume the position” now. Heck, the guy would elbow out and trample over every human present if all he had to do to get into the Oval Office right now, were to run there as fast as he could. He kind of did that already to Hillary Clinton and John McCain. So let’s see what others have noted about this newly minted Office of the President-Elect. The seal, the seal. A new seal! (IMAGES)
- W. C. Fields"A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
- W. C. Fields
Enjoy the quipster!
- Cat Bullies Another Cat Into Submission
- Calico Cat Shows Off Her Kittens
- Pelican Gets A Scolding
- Chicks Go In And Out Of The Hand House
- Dog Waits Patiently At The Escalator
- Mother Waits For Her Kittens
- Baby’s Reaction To Hearing Mother’s Voice For The First Time With Hearing Aids
- Dog Apologizes For Misdeed
- German Shepherd Cares For Baby Goat
- Baby Bear Wants To Be Friends With Baby Deer