Indeed, others have caught on to the this ludicrous presentation of The Office of The President-Elect. An ostentacious sign attached to the lectern where Barack Obama was speaking. For himself. He is not president yet. But he soooo desperately needs the adulation and all the fixings, he is ready to as noted previously, “assume the position” now. Heck, the guy would elbow out and trample over every human present if all he had to do to get into the Oval Office right now, were to run there as fast as he could. He kind of did that already to Hillary Clinton and John McCain. So let’s see what others have noted about this newly minted Office of the President-Elect. The seal, the seal. A new seal! (IMAGES)
FUNNY QUOTES OF THE DAY
This Day in History
- May 31, 1790: The first U.S. Copyright Law was enacted, protecting books, maps, and other original materials.
- May 31, 1889: Heavy rains caused the South Fork Dam to collapse, sending 20 million tons of water into Johnstown, Pa. Over 2,200 people were killed and the town was nearly destroyed.
- May 31, 1911: The hull of the Titanic was launched in Belfast. At the ceremony, a White Star Line employee claimed, “Not even God himself could sink this ship.”
- May 31, 1961: South Africa became an independent republic.
- May 31, 1962: Former Gestapo official Adolf Eichmann was hanged in Israel.
- May 31, 1970: An earthquake in Peru left more than 50,000 dead.
- May 31, 2004: Alberta Martin, 97, one of the last widows of a U.S. Civil War veteran, died. She had married Confederate veteran William Martin in 1927 when she was 21 and he was 81.
- May 31, 2010: Nine people are dead after an Israeli navy commando attacks a flotilla of cargo ships and passenger boats on their way to Gaza to provide aid and supplies for the area.
- More events from This Day in History: May 31
Enjoy the quipster!
- Cat Bullies Another Cat Into Submission
- Calico Cat Shows Off Her Kittens
- Pelican Gets A Scolding
- Chicks Go In And Out Of The Hand House
- Dog Waits Patiently At The Escalator
- Mother Waits For Her Kittens
- Baby’s Reaction To Hearing Mother’s Voice For The First Time With Hearing Aids
- Dog Apologizes For Misdeed
- German Shepherd Cares For Baby Goat
- Baby Bear Wants To Be Friends With Baby Deer
- Bad Habit
- Crabby Old Fart
- Days of Change
- Death By 1000 Papercuts
- Fail Blog
- Founding Bloggers
- Gateway Pundit
- Hot Air
- I Own The World
- McNorman’s Weblog
- NO QUARTER
- Oddly Enough at Reuters
- One Mixed Bag
- Pie 2012
- Political Humor at About.com
- Political Humor.org
- Proud Military Mom
- Real Clear Politics
- Right Voices
- The Conservative Hillbilly
- The Onion
- The Peoples Cube
- The Plantation Nation
- The Sibyl Speaks
- Things That Stink
- Uppity Woman