The news of al-Qaeda’s #2 leader calling Barack Obama a “house negro” is rather interesting, archaic and out of place, something of long ago and bygone racist times. In this day and age in America, most people go about their usual activities without thinking about much else other than attending to their own responsibilities, and what respite awaits upon completion of duties. This is 2008. Not 1965. No one much thinks about Malcom X, nor his speeches from long ago. But some of the points brought up in al-Zawahiri’s recent speech to his followers and the world, seem to have been put forth previously from those very same points that Malcom X discussed in 1965.
- Laurence J. Peter"Work is accomplished by those employees who have not yet reached their level of incompetence."
- Laurence J. Peter
Enjoy the quipster!
- Cat Bullies Another Cat Into Submission
- Calico Cat Shows Off Her Kittens
- Pelican Gets A Scolding
- Chicks Go In And Out Of The Hand House
- Dog Waits Patiently At The Escalator
- Mother Waits For Her Kittens
- Baby’s Reaction To Hearing Mother’s Voice For The First Time With Hearing Aids
- Dog Apologizes For Misdeed
- German Shepherd Cares For Baby Goat
- Baby Bear Wants To Be Friends With Baby Deer