When getting there is more important than the vehicle that delivers you.
Until the police stop the car for safety violations.
Hinges and chain latch for a little more secure of a ride anyway.
Your chariot awaits you.
Image courtesy of http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Wooden_Door.htm.
Email in circulation.
How bureaucrats believe they can come up with a solution to a major problem in America is beyond comprehension. This certainly applies to the thinking underlying health care reform the Democrats are currently working on forcing upon America.
A few salient points are made. Also found at Sodahead as The Inmates are Running the Asylum!
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature,
It is now official you are ALL corrupt morons:
- The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775 You have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.
- Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
- Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.
- War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to “the poor” and they only want more.
- Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.
- Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
- The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
You have FAILED in every “government service” you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars, AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??
Parrots can be quite entertaining. They do mimic the sounds of their surroundings. Tread carefully raising a parrot in a noisy environment, unless you want to hear those sounds again and again.
Never Raise A Parrot With A Baby
February 8, 2009