Email in circulation.
How bureaucrats believe they can come up with a solution to a major problem in America is beyond comprehension. This certainly applies to the thinking underlying health care reform the Democrats are currently working on forcing upon America.
A few salient points are made. Also found at Sodahead as The Inmates are Running the Asylum!
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature,
- The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775 You have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.
- Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
- Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.
- War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to “the poor” and they only want more.
- Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.
- Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
- The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.