The stunning decline of Barack Obama: 10 key reasons why the Obama presidency is in meltdown. Telegraph.
Image courtesy of http://proteinwisdom.com/pub/?p=2894.
Not so stunning for those whose finger has been on the pulse of politics in this country for a very long time. For the comprehension and interpretation-challenged, the following list will seem contrived. Read Niles Gardiner’s article which clearly justifies each point listed. The objectivity from this UK journalist makes it even more searing.
There are an array of reasons behind the stunning decline and political fall of President Obama, chief among them fears over the current state of the US economy, with widespread concern over high levels of unemployment, the unstable housing market, and above all the towering budget deficit.
Americans are increasingly rejecting President Obama’s big government solutions to America’s economic woes… economy… health care… immigration… aloof and imperial style of leadership… striking absence of natural leadership ability (and blatant lack of experience)… lacklustre… confused and at times lacking in conviction… overall foreign policy has been an appalling mess, with his flawed strategy…
- The Obama presidency is out of touch with the American people
- Most Americans don’t have confidence in the president’s leadership
- Obama fails to inspire
- The United States is drowning in debt
- Obama’s Big Government message is falling flat
- Obama’s support for socialised health care is a huge political mistake
- Obama’s handling of the Gulf oil spill has been weak-kneed and indecisive
- US foreign policy is an embarrassing mess under the Obama administration
- President Obama is muddled and confused on national security
- Obama doesn’t believe in American greatness
Not so hard to see why Rasmussen’s Daily Presidential Tracking Poll Thursday, August 12, 2010 shows 45% Strongly Disapprove with an Approval Index rating of -20.