Delusional liberal elites are still in denial over Obama’s crumbling presidency. NYT. The following may give a clue.
- Echoes of the Great Depression. WSJ.
- 5 Reasons Why Democrats are the REAL ‘Party of No’. Fox.
- Most Voters Say Government Encourages Illegal Immigration. Rasmussen. 62% of voters believe the feds are encouraging illegal immigration.
- Most Voters Continue to Favor Repeal of Health Care Law, Expect Costs To Rise. Rasmussen. 57% favor repeal.
- ObamaCare is proving the critics right daily. WE.
Parties Scramble to Adapt to Shifting Political Scene. WSJ. The inevitable result of the past two years of straight Democrat partisan control of all three branches of the government.
- Vulnerables Keep Space From Pelosi on Stump . RC.
- Freshmen Run Away From Obama. CQP.
- Barack Obama offers to stay away from mid-term campaign trail. TT.
At least they’re gone. TH. The upshot of the next 4 weeks before midterm elections.
The focus for Democrats now is not on legislating, nor on touting their unpopular accomplishments, but rather on attack ads calling into question the personal records of their Republican opponents — taxes, business dealings, divorce proceedings.
Looks like everyone is getting ready. The Twister of 2010: The Democrat Crack-up. BG.