Would it look as slick if it was French fried?
FUNNY QUOTES OF THE DAY
This Day in History
- June 1, 1792: Kentucky became the 15th state in the United States.
- June 1, 1796: Tennessee became the 16th state in the United States.
- June 1, 1938: The first issue of Action Comics, featuring Superman, was published.
- June 1, 1958: General Charles De Gaulle became the premier of France.
- June 1, 1968: Helen Keller, blind and deaf author-lecturer, died.
- June 1, 1980: Cable News Network (CNN) debuted.
- June 1, 2001: Nepal’s Crown Prince Dipendra went on a shooting spree, killing his father, mother, sister, brother, and other members of the royal family before shooting himself.
- More events from This Day in History: June 1
Enjoy the quipster!
- Cat Bullies Another Cat Into Submission
- Calico Cat Shows Off Her Kittens
- Pelican Gets A Scolding
- Chicks Go In And Out Of The Hand House
- Dog Waits Patiently At The Escalator
- Mother Waits For Her Kittens
- Baby’s Reaction To Hearing Mother’s Voice For The First Time With Hearing Aids
- Dog Apologizes For Misdeed
- German Shepherd Cares For Baby Goat
- Baby Bear Wants To Be Friends With Baby Deer
- Bad Habit
- Crabby Old Fart
- Days of Change
- Death By 1000 Papercuts
- Fail Blog
- Founding Bloggers
- Gateway Pundit
- Hot Air
- I Own The World
- McNorman’s Weblog
- NO QUARTER
- Oddly Enough at Reuters
- One Mixed Bag
- Pie 2012
- Political Humor at About.com
- Political Humor.org
- Proud Military Mom
- Real Clear Politics
- Right Voices
- The Conservative Hillbilly
- The Onion
- The Peoples Cube
- The Plantation Nation
- The Sibyl Speaks
- Things That Stink
- Uppity Woman