Kiddie seat in the back affords best affront to senses.
- Flannery O'Connor"I don't deserve any credit for turning the other cheek as my tongue is always in it."
- Flannery O'Connor
Enjoy the quipster!
- Cat Bullies Another Cat Into Submission
- Calico Cat Shows Off Her Kittens
- Pelican Gets A Scolding
- Chicks Go In And Out Of The Hand House
- Dog Waits Patiently At The Escalator
- Mother Waits For Her Kittens
- Baby’s Reaction To Hearing Mother’s Voice For The First Time With Hearing Aids
- Dog Apologizes For Misdeed
- German Shepherd Cares For Baby Goat
- Baby Bear Wants To Be Friends With Baby Deer